Discover the flower industry of Holland from an insider's perspective on this guided tour of the world's largest trading center for plants and flowers, the Royal Flower Auction.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up is between 6:15 and 6:45 AM. The exact time depends on your pick-up address and is communicated by 6 pm the evening before the experience, by email, SMS or WhatsApp.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide (carrying a white flag) at 6:25 AM at the taxi-stand on the station's water-facing side (IJ-zijde, K+R West). The vehicle departs at 6:30 am sharp.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note you will walk about 1 mile during the tour