Canoe down canals from a small village outside Amsterdam. Learn about the Dutch waterways and see the village and meadows from the canoe. mobile phone number 0031653552669
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
You can come by bike or bus (305 from Amsterdam Central Station, stop Watergang Dorp) By car park this for free at Kanaaldijk, Watergang It is 5-minute walk to the blue house behind the churchOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- This activity is subject to weather conditions and may be canceled if there are strong winds or rain.
- Please bring your own food and water as there is no shop in the village.
- You can canoe in a 2 or 3 person canoe.
- It is advised that you bring extra clothes in case your clothes get wet while canoeing.
- Your belongings can be left at the house while you canoe.
- Cameras and phones will be kept in special boxes while canoeing.