See Amsterdam at its most picturesque on a 1.5-hour canal cruise by night. Discover the historic city center as you sail past the Skinny Bridge, Golden Bend, and more. Marvel at the illuminated merchant houses and learn where the local hotspots are.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Thai, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
What customers loved
"Night cruising with some Heineken beer"
"The night time views are spectacular"
"Very informative, provides a different perspective of the Red Light District."
- Cruise the scenic waterways of Amsterdam by night
- See the picturesque bridges and merchant houses, illuminated for the night
- Learn about the notable hotspots on Amsterdam's Canal Belt
- Bar service onboard
- Food and drinks
- Seat reservation
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please go to the Blue Boat ticket office and arrive 15 minutes before departure time. The ticket office is located on the opposite side of the canal from the Hard Rock Cafe. Look for the Blue Boat sign at the entrance to the queue. Exchange your voucher for a ticket at the counter and mention you booked the Blue Boat cruise.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the views of the city are dependent on the weather and the season