See the sights of Amsterdam’s famous seaport on a 1-hour canal cruise. Discover why the canals of Amsterdam have been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and compare contemporary architecture with the boatyards and warehouses of the Golden Age.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Thai, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Korean
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Canal Cruise from Rijksmuseum takes 75 minutes
- Canal Cruise from Damrak takes 60 minutes