Watch the sunset over Amsterdam as you sip on a cocktail at the city’s newest attraction, and enjoy panoramic views of Amsterdam from the top of the A’DAM Lookout Tower. Get an orientation of the city’s geography, from its port to the Canal Belt.
What to Expect
Go to Amsterdam’s newest attraction at the A’DAM Lookout, and enjoy 360º views across the city at sunset. Located in Buiksloterweg, the A’DAM Toren (A’DAM Tower) features a 360º Sky Deck, where you can feel as free as a bird, and a 360º indoor panorama deck, 20 stories off the ground.
Catch the ferry to Buiksloterweg for incredible views of Amsterdam’s canals and monuments at dusk. The views span the historic city center, port area, and polders to the north. Learn more about the history of the city via a state-of-the-art interactive exhibition.
For daredevils and those looking for extra thrills, the A’DAM Lookout has a further adrenalin kick (currently under construction) where you will swing “Over The Edge” on Europe’s highest swing. Situated on the top floor of the iconic A’DAM Toren (A’DAM Tower), the building sits on the banks of the IJ River, next to the Eye Film Institute and opposite Central Station.
End your experience with a delicious cocktail in Bar Madam on the 20th floor of A’DAM Tower. Watch the sun set over the city’s ribbons of water as you sip on your drink.
- Entrance ticket to the A'DAM Lookout
- A delicious cocktail in Bar Madam
A’DAM Lookout, Overhoeksplein 5, 1031 KS Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Directions: Take the train, tram or metro to Amsterdam Central Station. Follow the "IJ-Zijde" (IJ-Side) signs to where the ferry to the North of Amsterdam departs from. Catch the ferry to ‘Buiksloterweg’. Upon arrival at the "Buiksloterweg" ferry stop, walk to the left side and take entrance A, for the A'DAM Lookout across the street from EYE Filmmuseum. The ferries run 24/7.
Know Before You Go
• The A’DAM Lookout is open daily from 10:00 to 22:00. Sunset tickets are available from 18:00 to 22:00 (last admission 21:00)
• Please note that the Swing will be under construction until early August and will cost EUR 10 and can be paid on the day of your visit (subject to availability)
• You can stay in the Lookout tower however long you desire, there is no time limit on your visit
• The ticket will be valid till the end of the year, so there is no need to come on the date/time you booked for.