Enjoy panoramic views of Amsterdam from one of its newest attractions with an entrance ticket to the A’DAM Lookout observation deck. Get an orientation of the city’s geography, from its busy port to the layout of the Canal Belt in the city center.
What to Expect
Go to Amsterdam’s newest attraction at the A’DAM Lookout, and enjoy 360º views across the city. Located in Buiksloterweg, the A’DAM Toren (A’DAM Lookout Tower) features a 360º Sky Deck, where you can feel as free as a bird, and a 360º indoor panorama deck, 20 stories off the ground.
Catch the ferry to Buiksloterweg for incredible views of Amsterdam’s canals and monuments. The views span the historic city center, port area, and polders to the north. Learn more about the history of the city via a state-of-the-art interactive exhibition.
For daredevils and those looking for extra thrills, the A’DAM Lookout has a further adrenalin kick (currently under construction) where you will swing “Over The Edge” on Europe’s highest swing. Situated on the top floor of the iconic A’DAM Toren (A’DAM Tower), the building sits on the banks of the IJ River, next to the Eye Film Institute and opposite Central Station.
- Entrance ticket to the A'DAM Lookout
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The A’DAM Lookout is open daily from 10:30 to 21:00 (last admission 20:00) until March 22, 2017
• From March 23, 2017 to November 5, 2017 the opening hours are: daily 10:00 to 22:00 (last admission 21:00)
• The swing will be under construction until early August. The cost is EUR 10 and it can be paid on the day at the attraction based on the availability
• You can stay in the Lookout tower however long you desire, there is no time limit on your visit
• The ticket will be valid till the end of the year, so there is no need to come on the date/time you booked for
• Free surprise gift does not apply for children under 12 years