See the sights of Amsterdam’s famous seaport on a 1-hour canal cruise. Discover why the canals of Amsterdam have been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and compare contemporary architecture with the boatyards and warehouses of the Golden Age.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour - 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Thai, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Korean
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine