Skip the Line: Canal Cruise and Hermitage MuseumProduct ID: 45366
From US$36.50 per personBook now
- Enjoy a round-trip cruise along Amsterdam’s world-famous canals
- Learn about Amsterdam’s Golden Age from commentary on board the cruise
- Admire the city’s historical buildings that line the canals
- Visit the largest satellite of St. Petersburg’s Hermitage Museum
- Access free wifi on the cruise
- Download the free app including a GPS audio tour in 6 languages
From the boat you’ll have unobstructed views of the canal houses, many dating back to the 16th and 17th centuries.
Learn about the history of Amsterdam’s Golden Age as you admire the elaborately decorated façades of the buildings lining the canals. You’ll continue on through the old port, providing a look at yet another side of Amsterdam.
The tour package includes admission to the city’s Hermitage Museum, situated on the banks of the Amstel River. This is the largest branch the Hermitage Museum of St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 1-hour canal cruise
- Hermitage Museum admission
Please pick up your tickets at Gray Line Canal Cruises, Prins Hendrikkade 33A, opposite the central rail station. This is also the departure point of your canal cruise. The Hermitage Museum is located at Amstel 51, Amsterdam. (Open in Google Maps)
Daily from 10:00-17:00
Product ID: 45366