Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Amsterdam Dungeon AdmissionProduct ID: 45468
From $41 per personBook now
- Enjoy a round-trip cruise along Amsterdam’s world-famous canals
- Learn about Amsterdam’s Golden Age from commentary on board the cruise
- Admire the city’s historical buildings that line the canals
- Learn about Amsterdam's dark history at the Amsterdam Dungeon
- Access free wifi on the cruise
- Download the free app including a GPS audio tour in 6 languages
- Access free internet on the cruise
You’ll have unobstructed views of the canal houses, many dating back to the 16th and 17th centuries. Learn about the history of Amsterdam’s Golden Age as you admire the elaborately decorated façades of the buildings lining the canals. Continue on through the old port, where you’ll have a look at yet another side of Amsterdam.
A ticket to the Amsterdam Dungeon will take you through 500 years of history, and show you the darker side of Amsterdam’s past.
- 1-hour canal cruise
- Amsterdam Dungeon admission
Please pick up your tickets at Gray Line Canal Cruises, Prins Hendrikkade 33A, opposite the central rail station. This is also the departure point of the canal cruise. The Amsterdam Dungeon is located at Rokin 78, 1012 KW. (Open in Google Maps)
Daily from 11:00-17:00
Product ID: 45468