Visit the historical places that have played a major role In India’s independence. Visit the Jallianwala Bagh to witness the massacre created by General Dyer. Learn about culture of Punjab, their people and places of events.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please share your Hotel Details for Hotel Pick up
- Enjoy all entrance fees and snacks included
- Relax with hotel pick-up
- Discover Amritsar, and learn its history
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Gratuities (optional)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Dress code is smart casual. Please dress modestly; arms and legs must be covered at places of worship.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Shoe must be removed at most places of worship.