Experience Jordan’s spectacular Wadi Mujib river canyon on this 5-hour hiking experience. Take a chauffeured journey from Amman to the reserve, and then trek to the towering sandstone gorge in the Mujib nature reserve.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
- Experience Jordan’s spectacular Wadi Mujib river canyon on this 5-hour hiking experience from Amman
- Journey to a towering sandstone gorge in the Mujib Nature Reserve near the Dead Sea
- Admire the biodiversity of the Wadi Mujib reserve
- Hotel pick-up and dropoff.
- Private transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-Speaking Driver
- Entrance fees to the “Siq Trail” at Wadi Mujib
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Local guide
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- Pregnant women
- Children under 18 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Pick up and drop off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for a layover day tour.
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available for an additional fee upon request ($20 USD).
- Please note, most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
- This hike is not recommended for those in poor health.