Enjoy a fantastic tour to Madaba and Nebo. Madaba, home to the famous 6th century Mosaic Map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land and Mount Nebo, where Moses is said to have seen the Holy Land before he died, with views down into the Jordan Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Enjoy a half day private tour
- Marvel at the beautiful sights
- Customize your tour
- Entrance fees to Madaba St. George's Church and Mount Nebo
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Local Guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- A guide is not included in the cost of your tour. Your driver will be very informative and be able to point out and explain sites as you drive past. Many people prefer to visit the sites and follow the walking tracks on their own, although there will be local guides available for hire on arrival at Mt Nebo. Your driver will be happy to assist you with any questions in exchange of money. This is a private tour so please list any special interests you have (art, history, culture) at the time of booking.