Petra, an ancient city located in the Jordan desert, once dominated the trade routes of ancient Arabia. On this full-day excursion from Amman you’ll see the main attractions of this UNESCO World Heritage Site with a private English-speaking guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A local guide can always be hired from the visitor center, your driver will assist you, if you are interested.
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.
- Infant seats are available if requested when booking.
- The duration of transfers is approximate, as the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or those using a wheelchair.
- Note that there will not be enough time to climb up to the monastery.