Petra, an ancient city located in the Jordan desert, once dominated the trade routes of ancient Arabia. On this full-day excursion from Amman you’ll see the main attractions of this UNESCO World Heritage Site with a private English-speaking guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Starting time 7:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
- Enjoy a private tour of Petra just for you and your party (optional)
- Learn more about the fascinating city and the Nabateans who built it
- Marvel at the spectacular Treasury, carved from stone
- Full-day private tour of Petra (optional)
- English-speaking driver
- Pick-up and drop off at Amman city hotels
- Free WiFi
- Water (in the car during the transfers)
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Local guide (optional)
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- A local guide can always be hired from the visitor center, your driver will assist you, if you are interested.
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.
- Infant seats are available if requested when booking.
- The duration of transfers is approximate, as the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or those using a wheelchair.
- Note that there will not be enough time to climb up to the monastery.