For relaxation, water sports, and winter warmth, Aqaba is warm, sunny and inviting, fringed with palm trees, lapped by the crystal clear waters of the Gulf, with ample opportunity for snorkeling and watersports.
What to Expect
For relaxation, water sports, and winter warmth, Aqaba is warm, sunny and inviting, fringed with palm trees, lapped by the crystal clear waters of the Gulf, cooled by a steady northerly breeze, and ringed by mountains that change in color with the change of the hours. Snorkeling, water skiing, wind surfing, para-sailing, fishing and a variety of other water sports, including unsurpassed scuba diving, are just some of the popular activities to partake in.
Further down the coast is a dazzling undersea world of some of the most spectacular coral reefs to be found anywhere in the world. Often over many hundreds of meters wide, the reef is made up of many delicately hued corals among which live a myriad of brilliantly colored fish.
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Dress code is smart casual, and bring swimwear
• Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive