Discover the Phlegrean Fields and Solfatara volcanic crater in a comfortable, luxury vehicle (e.g. Mercedes). The driver/ vehicle will be at your disposal for the duration of the tour.
What to Expect
This excursion allows you to enjoy the Phlegrean Fields and the Solfatara volcanic area. This is a private tour organized exclusively for groups of friends or family. The tour allows you to choose your transportation vehicle depending on the size of your private group (a car for 3 persons, a minivan for 7, or a minibus for 15). You will be picked up from your accommodation and then driven by a professional English-speaking driver to the Phlegrean Fields and Solfatara.
Once there, you will have approximately 2-hours of free time to spend in Pozzuoli enjoying the ruins, the Roman amphitheater, and an interesting Roman temple as well as the Archaeological Museum in Baia and Cuma. The tour will continue to the active volcanic area of Solfatara, an amazing landscape of bubbling mud pits and fumaroles. Finally, you will be brought back to your accommodation or to the starting point.
- Transport by private vehicle/ air-conditioned minivan
- Driver/ vehicle at your disposal for the duration of the tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Private guide (upon request)
- Authorized local guide depending on availability
Know Before You Go
• Private or shared guide can be booked upon request for an additional fee