Explore the Pearl of the Mediterranean on a 10-hour tour of Capri and Anacapri from destinations on the Amalfi Coast. Enjoy the stunning views from Anacapri, bask in the warm sun at al fresco cafés, shop at exclusive boutiques and more.
What to Expect
Discover the jetsetter island of Capri on a 10-hour guided tour from Positano, Praiano, Ravello, or Amalfi.
Your scenic tour begins with a steamer ferry crossing from Amalfi Pier, with stunning views of the Phlegraean Islands and Sorrento Coast. Upon arrival, start a guided island tour by minivan, stopping at Anacapri to visit Villa St. Michele, built by the Swedish doctor and writer Axel Munthe on Roman ruins.
Soak up the wonderful views of Capri from the doctor’s shady garden, and the terrace of the Chapel of St. Michele's terrace. Transfer from Anacapri to Capri by private minibus. After an optional lunch, go to the Garden of Augustus to gaze across at the limestone sea crags, known as “Faraglioni.”
Stroll the Piazza Umberto I, where you can sit at one of the open-air cafés and watch the world drift by. You will also have some free time to shop for some of Capri’s glamorous fashion items in the many elegant boutiques.
- Return ferry to/from Capri
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation on Capri by minibus
- Landing tax
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Please note that pick-up time may vary with no prior notice due to ferry schedule. Please contact vendor the day before to reconfirm pick-up time
• Please note that this tour will only be available in German on Wednesdays
• Excursions may operate in 2 languages: the languages may vary depending on the daily demand