Explore the medieval heart of Altamura, famous for its ancient palaces and also for its bread. Visit the cathedral dating from the Holy Roman Empire and stroll down the characteristic alleyways.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish
- See the cathedral built by Emperor Frederick II
- Discover the medieval town center of Altamura
- Walk through the city's many characteristic alleys
- Local tour guide
- Bread tasting
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.