Discover the best of the French Alsace region in a beautiful renovated winery. Enjoy tasting traditional wines and tour a cellar home to massive oak barrels from 1850, still in use today. End your tour with a delicious lunch of Alsatian specialities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The winery is located in Gertwiller and is called "Au Péché Vigneron". Stay on the main road and don't turn on the little street on the left and park in the big parking lot that you will see. The entrance of the shop is here, just on the other side of the street. It is a cube in wood, between two houses, one purple, and one blue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Participants must be 18+ to participate in the wine tasting