Venture into the borderlands between Scotland and England on this full-day tour from Edinburgh. Visit Alnwick Castle, featured in the Harry Potter movies. Explore the town of Kelso with its historic abbey. Admire the wonderful Northumberland Coastline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please check in 15 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Because this tour spends time off the bus and features opportunities to take nature walks, it is recommended that you bring suitable clothing and footwear
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items