Experience Alice Springs and the West MacDonnell Ranges in a day. Visit Simpsons Gap, Standley Chasm, School of the Air, Alice Springs Reptile Centre, the Royal Flying Doctor Service, and the Telegraph Station, the best of Alice Springs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be waiting in front of your hotel 10 minutes prior to departure.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour operates with maximum of 20 people
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on these tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle
- If traveling with a wheelchair, you must contact the local partner at least 72 hours prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated
- If traveling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72 hours prior to departure to ensure that it can be accommodated
- Please dress according to the weather, bring sunscreen, and bring a refillable water bottle