The perfect way to appreciate the vast remoteness and spectacular dawn colours of the Australian outback. Wildlife, particularly big red kangaroos are seen nearly every day as your balloon floats over spinifex grasses, mulga scrub and cattle stations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from any hotel, resort, caravan park or hostel in Alice Springs.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Safety is our primary concern and on the rare occasion that a passenger is prevented from flying due to weather conditions, a full refund applies.
- No fee is charged for cancellations more than 24 hours before the flight.
- Children must be 6 years or older & accompanied by an adult.
- Daily departures except for 25 December, 26 December and 1 January.
- Suitable clothing (not white), enclosed shoes and a hat are recommended. It is no colder in the balloon than on the ground but it can be chilly before sunrise. A light jacket is recommended from April to October and during mid winter very warm clothes may be necessary.