Explore the Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens with fast-track tickets on this 3-hour guided tour. Engulf yourself in the pinnacle of Moorish culture and architecture as you learn from your informative guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, English
What customers loved
"Location as well as guide information and sense of humor"
"The Alhambra is beautiful! Learned a lot about its history"
"Beautiful Islamic patterns in Alhambra Palace."
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the main map next to the Alhambra ticket office. Address of ticket office: Paseo del Generalife, 1F, 18009 Granada, EspañaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth and ID details for each participant. This information is required in advance for permission to enter the Alhambra. Please note, in order to access to the monument, you must provide the original ID or passport you made the reservation with
- Please note that all visitors to the Alhambra must carry a ticket, including children and babies of all ages
- The monument is closed on 25 December and 01 January
- As per Alhambra policy and in order to conserve the monument, time slots can be changed prior to your tour date. You will be advised by phone or email of any changes
- No refunds will be issued for late ticket collection
- Your visit commentary may be in 2 different languages