Granada’s Alhambra provides endless opportunities for discovery. Skip the lines waiting to enter this important attraction, and embark on a walking tour with an informative, official guide. Hear stories and legends about this iconic historical site.
What to Expect
The Alhambra is the most important and most captivating monument of Muslim Spain and one of the most visited attractions in the country. Discover the heritage of the Nazari dynasty as you explore the Alcazaba, the Palace of Comares, and the Generalife Gardens.
Avoid the lines waiting to enter the Alhambra thanks to your skip-the-line entrance ticket!
Visit the palaces of the Alhambra on a 3-hour tour, accompanied by an official guide who will tell you about the secrets, legends, and artistic details of the site. Admire the impressive Moorish architecture of the Nasrid palaces and discover how the sultans lived during the height of this era.
- Alhambra and Generalife skip-the-line ticket
- Guided tour in Spanish, English, or French
- Headphones for groups of more than 6 people (mandatory)
Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Meet your guide at the map next to the Alhambra box office. Your guide will be carrying a sign with your name on it.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Your ticket is valid for the Nasrid palaces, Alcazaba Generalife, Palace of Carlos V, and the mosque baths
• The maximum group size is 9 persons. For larger groups please contact the supplier