Discover the capital of the Nasrid dynasty on a tour of the world-famous Alhambra and the Albaicín neighborhood. Marvel at the hidden Nasrid palaces and take in some of the most stunning views of the city of Granada on this skip-the-line tour.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 60% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the afternoon visit to the Albaicín will start at the following times:
- Summer season (May 1 - September 14): 5:00 PM
- Winter season (September 15 - April 31): 2:45 PM
- Regrettably this tour is unsuitable for wheelchair users.