Alhambra: Skip-the-Line Ticket with 3-Hour Guided Visit
From $66 $45 Save up to 32% per personBook now
- Explore the Islamic and royal palaces of the Alhambra with an expert guide
- Learn the history of the Alhambra and Nasrid Dynasty
- Walk through the Alhambra Gardens and fall in love with them
The Alhambra was a palace, a fortress, and a citadel; the residence of the Nasrid Sultans and top government officials, court servants, and the royal guard.
It is currently an artistic-historical monumental group consisting of four clearly distinguishable zones: the Palaces, the military zone or Alcazaba, the city or Medina, and the villa of the Generalife, all of which are surrounded by woods, trees, gardens, parks, and vegetable gardens.
Discover the history and secrets of one of the world's most important monuments with this guided visit.
- Entrance to the Nasrid Palaces, Alhambra Gardens, and Alcazaba
- Entrance to the Charles V Palace
- English or Spanish-speaking guide
Alhambra Main Ticket Office. You can go by bus (C3) and be dropped off at Alhambra Ticket Office. The meeting point is in front of the Alhambra site map.
• Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
Product ID: 53392