Discover the history, secrets, and art of Alhambra palace and fortress complex on a 3-hour guided visit. Avoid the long admission lines and explore the breathtaking beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
What to Expect
Skip the long lines and enjoy a 3-hour guided visit to Alhambra including Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces, Generalife, Palace of Charles V, and the Bath of the Mosque.
The Alhambra was a palace, a fortress, and a citadel; the residence of the Nasrid Sultans and top government officials, court servants, and the royal guard.
It is currently an artistic-historical monumental group consisting of four clearly distinguishable zones: the Palaces, the military zone or Alcazaba, the city or Medina, and the villa of the Generalife, all of which are surrounded by woods, trees, gardens, parks, and vegetable gardens.
Discover the history and secrets of one of the world's most important monuments with this guided visit.
- Entrance to the Nasrid Palaces, Alhambra Gardens, and Alcazaba
- Entrance to the Charles V Palace
- English or Spanish-speaking guide
Alhambra Main Ticket Office.
You can go by bus (C3) and be dropped off at Alhambra Ticket Office. The meeting point is in front of the Alhambra site map.
What to Remember
• As this is a 3-hour walking tour, it is strongly advised that you wear comfortable shoes
• Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Cancellation must be made at least 72 hours before the tour