Skip the lines waiting to enter the Alhambra on a private guided tour of one of the most famous palaces in the world. On this 3-hour private tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, you’ll visit the Alcazaba, the Nasrid Palaces, and the Generalife Gardens.
What to Expect
The iconic Alhambra, standing on a hill overlooking the city and valley of Granada and boasting the finest palaces and aromatic gardens, has drawn visitors from around the world for centuries.
On a 3-hour skip-the-line private tour you and your family and friends will discover the best representations of the artistic and cultural representations of Al-Andalus.
UNESCO declared the Alhambra a World Heritage Site in 1984, and on this tour you’ll have access to the 3 main areas of the site.
The Alcazaba was the military fortress where soldiers of the Nasrid royal family used to live.
The Nasrid Palaces, where the royal family lived, are the most popular areas of the monument. See the Court of the Myrtles, Comares Palace, and the Lyons Court, noted for its surprising and delicate architecture.
The third main area is the Generalife, with its beautiful and evocative gardens and its summer residence for the royal family, on the upper part of the hill.
- Admission to the Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces, and Generalife
- Private English or Spanish guide
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this is a 3-hour guided tour. When booking please indicate your preferred starting time, and the tour provider will confirm availability. If there are no tickets available for your selected dates and time, the supplier will suggest another date and time according to your availability.
• Please also provide a mobile telefone number in Spain so that we can send you a reminder sms
• This tour must be booked 7 days in advance