Explore the Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens and learn the rich history of the fortress and palaces with your own private guide or as part of a small-group tour.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 50% refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Arabic
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the Granavision Welcome Visitor Center, in front of the ticket office of the Alhambra and close to the Guadalupe Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Due to the high demand for the Alhambra Palace, if the time slot you have chosen is not available, the supplier will book you onto a new time slot
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny you access to their premises.