Get skip-the-line entry to Alhambra and explore the heritage sites of Granada with your personal audio guide and GPS navigator. Visit Nasrid Palaces and Alcazaba Fortress, then explore the top attractions in Granada city center.
What to Expect
Enjoy the flexibility and freedom of a self-guided tour of Granada with your 24-hour audio guide tourist navigator that comes with GPS navigation.
After you have picked up your personal tourist navigator and your entry time for Alhambra Palace, enjoy skip-the-line entry to Alhambra and see the exquisitely detailed Islamic art and architecture of Generalife Gardens, Nasrid Palaces, and Alcazaba Fortress. Your audio guide will provide detailed explanations of Alhambra and Generalife as you walk.
After your visit to Alhambra, explore Granada's winding streets with your audio guide tourist navigator. Discover the city’s best cultural offerings, tapas bars, monuments, and museums. Go to exhibitions and track restaurants according to price and type of cuisine. Using the GPS, you can also trace the fastest walking and driving routes round Granada.
Follow the tips of your GPS navigator, and relax in the evening with a massage, have fun with friends at a great restaurant, play golf, or visit an amusement park.
- Audio guide tourist navigator with GPS for 24 hours
- Daytime ticket to every public area of the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress, and Generalife)
- Cultural information on the monuments, museums, exhibitions, and restaurants of Granada
What's Not Included
- All other activities in the city
Pick up your ticket and audio guide at the Granavision Welcome Visitor Center, Paseo de la Sabica 15, 18009 Granada.
What to Remember
• Alhambra opens daily at 08:30
• Time of entry to Nasrid Palaces will be printed on your skip-the-line ticket
• There are two visiting sessions: morning (08:30 to 14:00) and afternoon (14:00 to 20:00). Your tickets could be for either session, depending on availability. Please call the local supplier one day prior to your visit between 11:00 and 13:00 to determine which ticket you have.
• Please pick up your audio guide from the meeting point between 08:30 and 09:00 (morning tours) or 13:30 and 14:00 (afternoon tours)
• You must return the audio guide within 24 hours after picking it up to the same address
• This ticket is skip the line for the main entrance only; the Nasrid Palaces have limited capacity and the entrance is regulated