Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Alhambra on a fascinating full-day tour of Granada. Then immerse yourself in Andalucian culture with a Flamenco show and a drink in an authentic Sacromonte cave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Alhambra guided tour: You will be picked up from your hotel in Granada city center between 9:15 and 10:00. Alternatively, between 09:40 to 09:50 meet at Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1). The pick up for the Flamenco show is not included, the meeting point is Camino del Sacromonte 70 at 8.30pm if you have chosen dinner or at 9.30 pm if you have chosen only a drink.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Alhambra Guided Tour: 3 hours
- Flamenco Show: 2.5 hours
- Groups regularly change in nationality. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in 2 different languages.