Don't wait in long lines to buy your ticket to Granada’s most-visited landmark. Enjoy guaranteed access and skip-the-line to explore Alhambra. Entry to the Nasrid Palaces is not included.
What to Expect
Explore the Alhambra, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a symbolic mythic icon of Granada, with a convenient skip-the-line entrance ticket.
With this ticket you can discover the artistic-historical monumental group that is open to the public. Explore the Alcazaba, the villa of the Generalife, the Palace of Charles V, the Bath of the Mosque and the astounding vegetation of the surrounding Gardens. Entry to the Nasrid Palaces is not included in your ticket.
Admire the decadent architecture of the Alhambra's fortress and palaces originally constructed in 889 and once home to the Moorish kings and sultans. Be privy to the atmosphere of Moorish culture and revel at the vegetation surrounding the fortress.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Alhambra Gardens, Generalife, Charles V Palace and Alcazaba
What's Not Included
- Entrance ticket to the Nasrid Palaces
- Tour guide
- Audio guide
What to Remember
• This ticket does not include entrance to the Nasrid Palaces
• Your booking will be confirmed and you will receive ticket authorization up to 3 days before your visit
• As per the Alhambra policy, tickets cannot be modified, exchanged or refunded
• This skip-the-line entrance ticket includes a booking fee
• You must enter the Alhambra within the specific access time written on your admission ticket
• You must collect the tickets at least 1 hour in advance of your access time to the Alhambra. You will need your email authorization and your ID card for ticket collection
• Visitors are recommended to wear comfortable footwear