Spend a day at Aquashow Park, the most complete water and thematic park in Portugal, located near Algarve’s sunny beaches of Quarteira and Vilamoura. There’s loads of water fun for all the family. Enjoy the brand new water slides, pools, and rides.
What to Expect
Book your day ticket here for the Aquashow Park, Portugal’s largest and most popular water and thematic park. There’s plenty to enjoy and enough thrills to keep the kids happy all day.
You’ll find an amazing variety of slides for all ages:
• The 32-meter-high Free Fall/Kamikaze, a combination of 2 slides giving you the sensation of surfing on a big wave
• The fabulous Speed Race, where you can compete with other guests to see who is the fastest slider
• The White Fall which invites the bravest for a unique slide
• The Wild Snake offering a ride into the dark
The little ones can safely play in the water in their own mini-park world. There are slides and other water attractions to ensure they have lots of fun.
For those looking to relax, the park offers a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, and green areas with sunbeds.
One of the park’s main attractions is the wave pool, simulating real sea waves. You’ll also find the biggest Water Coaster in Europe, reaching a maximum speed of 70 kilometers per hour.
The Air Race is a thematic ride that has you sitting inside a real airplane doing aerobatics and stunts. Top Swing is one of the favorite thematic attractions, offering a new and unique experience. Enjoy the journey on the Aqualy and have a real air combat with water cannons.
In the show area you can take in shows featuring birds of prey, exotic birds, and reptiles.
When you finally realize that you’re hungry you’ll find some good meal choices at one of the snack bars or BBQs. You can also find a small souvenir shop, changing rooms, lockers, and other facilities.
- Admission ticket
- Use of all slides, pools, and rides
- Show visits
Know Before You Go
• It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel, slippers, t-shirt, and sun protection (creams, sun umbrella, cap)
• For babies it is mandatory to use appropriate baby diapers for the pools
• You can bring your own food and beverages into the park, but glass bottles are not allowed
• Be sure to remember the location of your vehicle. You are asked to keep it closed properly at all times. The tour provider is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items
• You cannot bring animals into Aquashow Park, except guide dogs
• Don't bring dangerous, cutting, or sharp products into the park (glass, knifes, etc.)
• You are not allowed to wear necklaces, rings, bracelets, watches, earrings, or glasses, or carry cameras or mobile phones on water slides or in pools
• On the thematic rides such as the Watercoaster, Air Race, Top Swing, and Aquafly it is possible to use a camera if it is fixed on the body (hand, head, etc.)