Spend the day at Slide and Splash and explore 25 attractions, 3 just added in 2023. Have a splash enjoying waterslides, new cabanas, massages, the fish spa center, restaurants, shops, and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the water park, Vale de Deus 125, 8401-901 Lagoa.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Glass objects
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- After booking, guests will have to confirm the day of the visit on "Check-in" at slidesplash website
- No normal glasses are allowed on the slides, only goggles
- Cabanas are only booked at the park
- Permitted ages, weight and heights: Tropical Paradise up to 12 years old and Children Foam Slides up to 1.2-meters. Most of the slides allow users over 1-meter tall. On the slides with floats, from 0.90m to 1.20m tall as long as they are accompanied by an adult on a double ring. Jacuzzi, minimum height 1.40m
- Weight limit–100kg individual float, 200kg double float and 136kg body slides
- You should know how to swim for your safety. The depth of the pools vary: the children’s pool is between 0.2m and 0.4m; the pools are between 1m and 1.60m; Each pool has an indication of its depth, as well as the presence of a lifeguard who can assist with any difficulties. The slides with some closed parts are not recommended for claustrophobic people or with heart problems and pregnant women