See the protected areas of the Algarve region of Portugal on a 1.5-hour Segway tour of Rio Formosa Natural Park, located 20 minutes outside of Faro. Ride the paths through the park, observing the huge variety of bird life and learning about the ecosystem.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
If you've arrived at Faro Airport, you'll notice that you'll have a roundabout with some statues looking at the sky just when you leave the airport. In the roundabout there are 3 exits: 1 for the airport, 1 for Faro city, and the last one to the beach. Follow the one to the beach (if you are leaving the airport, it's the exit on the left). Follow the road to the beach and stop at the first corner to the right. We will be there waiting for you with a couple of Segways and a white van with some colored circles and Segways as part of its design.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please contact the supplier in order to schedule your starting time
- Start schedules of your tour can be changed in high demand season