Embark on an ecotourism experience in the Ria Formosa on board a comfortable pontoon boat. In the company of a nature tour guide, on this boat trip you will discover why the Ria Formosa was elected one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Portugal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point for your tour or activity is at the office of the local partner at the shop "Pure Nature Store" - ground floor of the building of Ginásio Clube Naval de Faro (Nautical Club of Faro) Please be at the meeting point to check-in 10-minutes before the departure time of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- The local partner recommends:
- (1) Comfortable clothing and footwear.
- (2) Hat, sunscreen during spring and summer.
- (3) Waterproof clothing for tours during autumn and winter.
- (4) Water.
- Note: the schedules of departures and arrivals, the duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without previous notice due to security determined by the weather conditions, tides and/or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Note: The species listed in the description may change according to the period of the year.