Embark on an ecotourism experience in the Ria Formosa on board a comfortable pontoon boat. In the company of a nature tour guide, on this boat trip you will discover why the Ria Formosa was elected one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Portugal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- See why the Ria Formosa was elected on the 7 natural wonders of Portugal
- Discover the amazing birds of the Ria Formosa, Algarve
- 2-hour boat trip (includes a stop of 15 to 20-minutes at a deserted beach)
- Local guide
- Live commentary onboard
- Use of binoculars
- Life vests
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Any extras
- Optional gratuities
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting point for your tour or activity is at the office of the local partner at the shop "Pure Nature Store" - ground floor of the building of Ginásio Clube Naval de Faro (Nautical Club of Faro) Please be at the meeting point to check-in 10-minutes before the departure time of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- The local partner recommends:
- (1) Comfortable clothing and footwear.
- (2) Hat, sunscreen during spring and summer.
- (3) Waterproof clothing for tours during autumn and winter.
- (4) Water.
- Note: the schedules of departures and arrivals, the duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without previous notice due to security determined by the weather conditions, tides and/or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Note: The species listed in the description may change according to the period of the year.