Enjoy stand-up paddleboarding off the southwest coast of the Algarve and explore secret grottoes, hidden beaches, and cliffs. Watch the marine life off the cliffs of Sagres on a 3-hour tour that reaches places boats can't get to.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
The meeting point is next to The Bunker Café. If you're coming from the traffic lights, two doors down past the Café you’ll find the local partner’s garage on the left. There is free parking on the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes