Discover the scenic landscapes and rugged terrain of the Algarve on an 8-hour jeep safari. Travel off-road by 4WD vehicle, through stunning scenery and mountain roads. Taste local jams, liquors, and other local produce at traditional villages, and more.
What to Expect
Escape the hustle and bustle of the Central Algarve on a full-day safari by 4WD vehicle, and drive through the region’s beautiful landscapes and off-road terrain.
Following a pick-up from your hotel (available from accommodations between Portimão and Quinta do Lago), enjoy a short briefing about the adventure to come. Then, venture along narrow roads as you head into the Algarve mountains. Pass through typical villages frozen in time. Continue along off-road trails that take in breathtaking landscapes and viewpoints. Hear explanations about the local culture and regional products.
Stop for lunch in a traditional restaurant, where you can try the popular peri peri chicken. Continue along off-the-beaten tracks for some adrenaline thrills and more adventure if the weather allows. Taste local jams and liquors in the deepest heart of the Algarve, where traditional villages are refreshed by streams, and old settlements remain the same as they have for centuries.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (from hotels between Portimão and Quinta do Lago only)
- Jeep safari
- Lunch at a typical restaurant
- Food and liquor tastings (jam, honey, and a local spirit)
What to Remember
• Confirmation of your tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• The dress code is smart casual
• A vegetarian lunch option is available. Please advise at time of booking if required
• Minimum numbers apply