Cruise along the southern coast of the Algarve on a half-day boat trip from Lagos. Sail to the southwest tip of mainland Europe. Swim, snorkel, or paddleboard near Burgau, and have lunch on board.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet at gate EFGHI in Marina de Lagos.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This cruise is subject to sea and weather conditions. If the sea conditions prevent dropping anchor near Cabanas Velhas or Burgau, the boat will head towards Ponta da Piedade or the bay of Alvor for alternative anchor spots
- A vegetarian option and gluten free option is available for your meal with advanced notice, at least 24 hours before the departure time
- All the activities provided are subject to the approval of the crew. Please ask the crew for more details
- There is a minimum of 10 passengers for this cruise
- There is a maximum of 75 passengers for this cruise
- Prices may vary according to the season
- The minimum legal age for consuming alcoholic drinks in Portugal is 18 years old
- A GoPro camera is not included