Get an introduction to surfing with a team of friendly and highly skilled instructors. Learn the basics about waves, currents, tides and equipment, how to paddle and handle the surfboard in the water in a safe manner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Algarve WatersportOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Due to the always-changing wave and tide conditions, the exact meeting time can only be confirmed the evening before the course, usually around 6 PM
- The surf spots will mostly be Arrifana, Amoreira, and Monte Clerigo. If you're very lucky, you get to stay on the south coast. The location will be chosen depending on the conditions and skill level of the student. This means that even though the surf course lasts 2 hours, the whole trip will take 4-5 .hours