Enjoy the freedom to visit the historical and lively town of Lagos and see the stunning beaches of Dona Ana and Camilo by scooter or convertible. In addition, explore the caves and the peculiar rock formations at Ponta da Piedade.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Avenida Tomas Cabreira, the main street. Little square right after Hotel Oriental, Praia da Rocha. GPS: 37.1178972, -8.5315517 Directions to departure location: Take the main street Avenida Tomas Cabreira till you find Hotel Oriental on your right. Go a little further and stop at the little square/ terrace that follows. Should you have any doubts, wait in front of the main entrance of Hotel Oriental.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Scooter experience is required in order to request a scooter tour. People who don't have this kind of experience are highly recommended to book a car tour
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of the tour
- A current valid car driving license is required for people driving the cars or the scooters