Discover the charm of Alexandria, just across the river from DC. Join us to learn about the evolution of the neighborhood on our history-infused walking food tour. Taste, tour, and explore!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Welcoming travelers since 2015
Select participants and date
119 S Royal St, Alexandria, VA 22314 You will meet your guide and the rest of your small group at our first restaurant stop. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your tour start time. If you do not see your guide outside, please head inside to find your group.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Vegetarian options are available; please advise the local partner in advance of any dietary requirements or food allergies
- Tours run rain or shine, so please dress appropriately
- This walking tour will cover about 1.5 miles