Sail underneath the Golden Gate Bridge and circle Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay, while listening to accounts of the chilling escape attempts and the notorious criminals that called Alcatraz prison home.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese
What customers loved
"I did enjoy all the history that was told"
"Perfect to see the Golden Gate Bridge from a different view."
"I really liked how close it circled Alcatraz."
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Yellow Box Office west of Pier 39 between gates 3 and 4.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This boat cruise is a 90-minute narrated tour of San Francisco Bay and around Alcatraz Island (it does not stop on the island)
- Please bring your WiFi enabled device to access the audio guide
- Cruises may not operate during inclement weather. Check with ticket booths on the day of sailing for schedule
- Your mobile voucher allows you to skip the box office line and go straight to the gate