Take a 1.5-hour tour to discover the enchanting village of Alberobello walking past its conical-shaped houses named "trulli". A local guide will introduce you to the history of this unique place.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, German
- Private group available
- Visit the two districts Rione Monti and Aia Piccola on a guided tour
- Taste delicious extra virgin olive oil
- Step inside a traditional "trullo"
- Guided tour
- Licensed guide
- Tasting of extra virgin olive oil
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is free for children under 14
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour to run