Enjoy a guided tour through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Alberobello’s trulli, one of the most important attractions in southern Italy. Marvel at the ancient stone houses of Aia Piccoli and Monti, and marvel at the world's only trullo-shaped church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, German
Select participants and date
Largo Martellotta squareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Transfers to / from Bari airport/port are available on request.
- Cancellation policy: All excursions are non-refundable within 48 hours of the scheduled date.
- Refunds will not be available in the case of no-shows.