Enjoy the pristine marine environment of the Southern Australian coastline, on the journey though the Torndirrup National Park. Feel the exhilarating force of the powerful ocean as it heaves itself against the granite walls. Simply breath-taking!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Albany Visitor Centre 221 York St Albany WAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Outdoor clothing
- ID card, copy accepted
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Please advise dietary requirements.