Spend a day exploring the world’s only complete historic whaling station and experience a fascinating insight into Albany’s colorful past. Explore the station and follow informative trails to learn the stories of Australia’s whaling industry of the past.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at 81 Whaling Station Rd, Torndirrup WA 6330, Australia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- Historic Whaling Station is open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily
- Regional Wildflower Garden and Australian Wildlife Park are open daily from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- It is open 7 days a week, the only day of closure is 25 December