Experience an exclusive walk through the narrow and very charming streets of the Albayzin and gypsy Sacromonte. Your professional guide will unveil all the mysteries of these two areas, which are both UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide, a few minutes before tour start time, at the central arch of the main facade of Granada Cathedral, which is located in Plaza de las Pasiegas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- ● This tour involves walking. Wearing comfortable shoes is highly recommended
- ● This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility