Experience the rugged landscape of the Taurus Mountains on a 4-hour Quad Bike tour from Alanya. See the jagged peaks of the mountains that divide the coastal region of southern Turkey from the Anatolian Plateau from a different perspective.
What to Expect
Get your adrenaline thrills on a half-day Quad Bike tour of Alanya, and drive through the magnificent and ever-changing sand dunes of the Taurus Mountains.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Alanya at a start time that suits you, transfer to the foothills of the rugged, and sometimes snow-capped, Taurus Mountains for a safety briefing before the start of your Quad Bike safari. Get tips on how to ride your Quad Bike before you set off.
Explore the desert terrain of the Taurus Mountains that separate the Mediterranean coastal region of southern Turkey from the Anatolian Plateau of central Turkey, stopping to take breaks to swim or capture the scenery on your camera.
Then, make your way back to the Quad Bike safari center for a transfer and drop off back at your hotel in Alanya.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Alanya
- Quad Bike instructions
- Quad Bike and helmet
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Photos and videos
- Tips and personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that participants on the Quad Bike tour must be 14 years old or older to drive, and must have basic driving knowledge. Participants aged 7-13 can take part on a double Quad Bike option, and join as passengers behind their guardians
• The maximum weight allowance for each Quad Bike is 110 kilograms (242 pounds)
• Please note that the tour duration time is approximate