Experience and get close to the incredible humpback whales of the Eyjafjord, a place of serene beauty, full of marine life and framed by massive, glacier-carved and snow-capped mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the floating pier Oddeyrarbót 2, next to the cultural centre Hof in Akureyri at least 30 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Signed waiver
Know before you go
- Dress warmly for the northern ocean, so if you have it, bring warm outdoor clothing like a wool or fleece sweater, some warm headgear and gloves
- Sturdy shoes are recommended
- Please be aware that the weather can change rapidly in Iceland and therefore the captain could decide to cancel the tour on short notice for safety reasons
- Please note, the minimum age is 10 years and the minimum height is 145 cm