Enjoy an unforgettable sea kayak adventure in the natural environment of Akaroa marine reserve. Take in breathtaking vistas and have the opportunity for encounters with hector dolphins and more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
The meeting point is across from By The Green café on Rue Lavaud (the main street of Akaroa). Please arrive 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear man-made fibers only (no cotton or jeans), and shoes that can get wet. Flip-flops are not to be worn under any circumstances.
- You should bring a warm windproof jacket and spare dry clothes, as well as a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a towel.